Dr. Hussain Randathani
Historian and Author
My Days III
I started my school life in June 1964. It was a rainy day. On the way to school there was a canal carrying the heavy rain water from the town. I moved to the school with my father through the rushing waters of the canal. Unlike the madrasa, school was quite big and I could see the newcomers crying and shouting and the parents and teachers consoling them...
McGraw-Hill’s Concise Guide to Writing Research Papers
skill that is important in our lives? Remember falling again and again until you learned to ride a two-wheel bike, missing the ball over and over until you learned to bat, or making the most horrendous noises on the piano until you properly struck a chord? Expository writing is a lot like that.We learn by doing, and we get better with practice. Improvement depends upon the guidance we get along the way. This book is designed to deliver that.....Read This Book
- Quran and Science, Mathrubhumi, Calicut, 2013
- Maqdums and Ponnani, Ponnani Juma Masjid Committee,2010
- Mappila Muslims of Kerala, Society and Anti Colonial Struggles, Other Books ,Calicut,2009
- Mappila Malabar, Calicut, 2007
- Medieval Societies, Reading material for MA History I year,Distant Education,University of Calicut,2003
- Colonialism in India, Study Material for BA History, University of Calicut,2004
- Freedom in Partition,Vol.I,Irshad , Kozhikode, 1998
- Freedom in Partition,Vol.II,Poomkavanam , Kozhikode, 2003
- Freedom in Partition,VolI&II, Poomkavanam , Kozhikode, 2007
- Pearls of History (Read Books, Calicut, 1998
- Daughter of the Tigris (A Historic Novel), Pookavanam , Kozhikode, 1999
- Hazrat Nizamuddin(Biography), (Pookavanam, Kozhikode, 1990
- The Unknown India (On Sufi Movements in India), Pookavanam, Kozhikode, 1998
- Baba Farid , SYS Book Stall Calicut, 2002
- Muslim Dharma, Calicut, 2003
- Samudayam Rashtreeyam, Calicut, 2012
- Muslims and the Left, Calicut, 2013
- India Charithrathile Anargha Nimishangal, Calicut, 2004
- Islam Sufism and Jihad, Calciut, 2008
- Muslim Presence in Indian History, Calicut, 2002
- Sayyid Migration to Malabar(Under Print)
- Mappila Peasant Revolt , the Role of Religious Ideal , Agrarian India,Problem and Perspectives , Ed. EKG Nambiar.
- “An Ideological Analysis of Mappila Peasant Revolts, South Indian History Congress Proceedings Volume 1999.
- “Cult of Jihad and the Anti colonial Struggles of Malabar”, Indian History Congress Proceedings Volume –2000.
- “Partition and the Muslim Minorities”, 50 Years of Indian Independence , Calicut, 1997.
- “Zamorins and Muslims of Malabar” Glimpses of Islamic History, Calicut,1995.
- “Sufi Missionaries of Malabar”, Kerala Society Historical Perceptions, Department of History,University Calicut,2002
- “Mappila Revolts of Malabar,the Role of Religious Leadership” South Indian History Congress,Proceedigs Volume, Madurai,2001
- Contributed articles to Muslim World Directory,New Delhi, Kerala Muslim Directory,Islamic Encyclopaedia in Malayalam
- (Various articles have been published in Malayalam dailies like Mathrubhumi, Madhyamam ,Chandrika and different Journals and Souvenirs)